Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bukidnon - wait for my return ! The CDO - Camiguin - Bukidnon Tour 2014 (Part 3)


Forest Park in Bukidnon

I didn't expect that Bukidnon have this kind of place. I thought that it is only about mountains and farms. Along the road going to this beautiful forest park is the plantation of pineapples. It's just so sad that it was a rainy day and we were not able to tour around. I was only able to get few shots and they are below.

  



I hope you had great fun in following our CDO - Camiguin - Bukidnon Tour. I will post our itenerary soon !

Please like my Facebook page and follow my Twitter and Instagram accounts. Just click on their icons located on the upper right of your screen or just click the links and images below:
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/chellyongalamode
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/chellyongala

Send me your thoughts about my blog at chellyongalamode@gmail.com
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment